CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great Friend(s) are hard to find


(Above pic does not reflect my friends)
My best bud "L" and her awesome hunny left to today to go home (Sigh).Was great having them visit....Thanks guys for the weekend fun and stuff :)
L FINALLY has a man that compliments her very well...I am happy for her, she needs some happiness in her life, don't we all?
Anyways, I got to meet "R" yesterday and you know 1st impressions?He was awesome, he gave great vibes and the time I spent with both of them was relaxing and different. By "Different" I ment L is acting in a totally different way then I am use to, it is like she has been given new life and she looks Freakin' Fantastic.....so all I can say is R, keep it up!
So please if you have any friends that live far away, stay in contact with them, even if there are problems that make you feel like you want to be alone ( I am bad about that, but I am getting better right L?) Take the time, even if it's email.
Just remember that friends are easy to get, but Great Friends are hard to find, but I truly found mine

0 comments: