CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Army Wives On Lifetime


Ok, let me set the record straight: I dont like "Army Wives", I really dont, it's fake, BUT they do touch on a few items that really do happen in the life of a military spouse/girl/boyfriend.Those are Gossiping,cheating,abuse and others. The reason why I am bring this up is because someone sent me this link about the show and I thought I would share it all with you, aren't I nice?
I am a Military wife and Child of a high ranking Soldier, so I guess I can have an opinion on this, It makes me mad on how they protray the Enlisted wives ( yes I know it's a TV show) BUT I Work and I am finishing my Schooling to even waste my time crap like that, you know?
Stuff like that and other things Military wives do, does messed up the "Idea" civilians have of the Military life...yes my dears it isnt always glam, it can down right depressing,but hey it gets like that every where else too,not just withthe military. But go ahead and read these messages in the forums, they are very entertaining:

Army Wives on Lifetime Thread

0 comments: