CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Going on A Jet Plane


"All my bags are packed

I'm ready to go

I'm standing here outside your door

I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn

Taxi's waitin

He's blowing his horn

Already I'm so lonesome I could cry

So kiss me and smile for me

Tell me that you'll wait for me

Hold me like you'll never let me go

I'm a leaving, on a jet plane

I don't know when I'll be back again

Oh babe, I hate to go........."

"Project Facade" which uncovers the stories of men who were severely disfigured during World War I. The case studies are compelling and some of the photographs of the groundbreaking
reconstructive surgeries are cringe-inducing. (Morbid Fact Dejour)

Project Facade

"At Monobrow.com, we don't view having one eyebrow as a grotesque, freakish human deformity. On the contrary. We think you are special (and not the kind of special where you wear a helmet)..." (Monobrow/Plime)

Time To Pluck

Be nice Highlight (Cityrag)

At least it isn't all over my hands

NSFW Woman Gravestone (Google Docs)

Very Interesting tombstone

Pixdaus, a great place for pics

Be Sure to Check my pics out when your doing looking

NSFW Babes At Almighty Zeus, you would think he learned his lseeon by now, Hera is a bitch



0 comments: