CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nobody Knows, Nobody Cares...

Nobody Knows, Nobody Cares
Airport San Francisco, CA, USA

Not Always Right
(This happened at the San Francisco airport, which after 9/11 had long lines at the ticket counter. After waiting a really long time, I was next to be helped when out of nowhere this man steps in front of me.)

Ticket-person: “I’m sorry sir, you’ll have to go to the back of the line.”

Man: “I don’t have time to go to the back of the line!”

Ticket-person: “I’m very sorry, but you’ll have to go to the back like everyone else.”

Man: “Don’t you know who I am? DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!”

Ticket-person: *reaches for microphone* “Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, we have an individual at the counter who doesn’t know who he is. If you recognize him, please step forward.”

Man (loudly): “F**K YOU!”

(We were all standing, so she got a standing ovation.)

0 comments: