CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

True Military Wives Confessions


True Army Wives Confessions
TMWC is on online community for military wives and their families. This is a place to discuss the "real" not the "ideal" - about the unique trials, tribulations and triumphs that military families face on a daily basis.

"I'm having a very hot sexual affair with Jake Gyllenhaal in my head"

"To the female soldier at the airport yesterday. I watched you carry your little boy up and down the corrider. I heard them make the last call for boarding. I saw you hand your little boy over to your mother (?). I thought you were the one I would see enter through the door toward the plane. Instead it was your mom and little boy. You gave quick hugs and turned before they disappeared down the walkway. You turned away from them and I watched you lose your composure that you had worked so hard to maintain. I saw you crying and my heart ached for you. I turned to board my plane, I was on my way to see my husband."

"I'm not better than you because my husband is an officer and your husband is enlisted. It has nothing to do with rank. I'm better than you because I have class, and you don't. Get over yourself, and stop bringing rank into it."

"Look bitch, my husband is not interested in your skanky, whiny ass. He told you he wasn't interested. He threatened to file a sexual harassment complaint against you. I suggest you stop now before you ruin your career and find yourself lying in a pool of your own blood."

0 comments: