CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hollywood Underground



Hollywood Underground
I created this page because I thought that I was the only one interested in finding the graves of celebrities. After creating this page, I found out I wasn't the only one, that many people share this fascinating hobby.

While some may feel that seeking out the graves of dead celebrities is morbid, I find that it is more like researching history in reverse.

These people enriched our lives and should not be forgotten and finding their graves and paying tribute to them and their accomplishments helps us remember and respect them.

This page is only for Los Angeles area cemeteries only.

PLEASE NOTE: This website is NOT for genealogy purposes, unless a member of your family was famous. I do not do genealogy at ALL. Please do not email me asking where your relatives are buried in Los Angeles.

0 comments: